Understanding Score Reading:
Learn how to read orchestral scores from different periods.What are the quirks and characteristics of musical writing of composers from different periods? What makes a Bach score different from a Bartok score?
Objective: This knowledge will especially help music teachers and students to do well in the higher grades theory.
Dates: 6, 13, 20, 27 March 2017
Application must reach us by 3 march 2017
Teaching Melody Writing:
Students can be taught systematically how to write a cohesive melody that is unified structurally and has enough melodic variety (grade 4-5).
You will learn how to include modulations (grade 6), and to write simple ensemble pieces like violin & piano (grade 7).
Dates: 3, 10, 17, 24 April 2017
Application must reach us by: 29 March 2017
Pedalling is not about stepping all the way down and all the way up.
Pedalling is not about one size fit all pianos, rooms and piano works.
Is there a way to teach pedalling?
What about the other 2 pedals (una corda and sostenuto)?
Dates: 8, 15, 22, 29 May 2017
- Email / snail mail to email@example.com with the following particulars:
- Full Name
- IC Number
- Contact Number
- Title of Course you wish to attend
- You will be informed of Payment Procedures.
- Minimum 2 pax to start the course. Maximum 6 pax.
- Course participants will receive a confirmation watsapp when registration and payment is received.
- Course Venue: Platinum Edge
- Time: Mondays 1pm to 2.30pm